By Diane Frazzetta, Regional VP at Fusion Connect
When I first heard of the opportunity to join Fusion Connect, I was really impressed with what the company’s new leadership was working to build. After all, the company has an amazing portfolio of products, with a focus on providing full solutions rather than point products. But really, I think it comes right down to frictionless customer service and what it’s like to work with our team. Channel partners put a lot on the line when they recommend us to their clients. They need to know that their customers will be well taken care of and not worry about losing a customer because of poor performance by their technology partners.
Service first, guaranteed
The best illustration I have of our commitment to delivering the best service on top of our technology stack is our new Service Guarantee. The service pledge is rooted in Fusion Connect’s customer-centric philosophy and is designed to provide peace of mind, ensuring a world-class customer experience through five core guarantees.
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: Customers will be satisfied with the quality of Unified Communications and SD-WAN services, and any issues will be resolved to their satisfaction, or the customer may cancel the service(s) without penalty.
- Installation Guarantee: Fusion Connect will meet the agreed-upon installation date(s) for UCaaS and/or SD-WAN services. If the targets are not met, the customer is credited a full month’s MRC for the service.
- 100% Uptime Guarantee: 100% uptime guarantee for the customers that purchase both UCaaS and SD-WAN, or Fusion Connect provides a credit to the customer.
- Rate Lock Guarantee: Rates for Unified Communications and SD-WAN services will not change for the life of the customer’s contract.
- Future-Proof Technology Guarantee: Ongoing upgrades to the next generation of UCaaS and SD-WAN technology implemented at no additional cost.
And, unlike some companies in the industry, most of Fusion Connect’s guarantees apply to either or both services, without a requirement that the customer buy both services for the guarantee to apply.
Powering the hybrid workforce
Of course, we have some partner-favorite integrations on offer, too. Professionals in the channel know what it means to work remotely or in hybrid environments because that’s how most of us have always worked. So, we bring a special perspective as we help our clients navigate the process of ensuring that much of their workforce will be working in a hybrid fashion for the foreseeable future. One of our popular solutions is FusionWorks with WebEx, a cloud-based business communication service that combines the cost-savings of Hosted Voice with the productivity of UC. Now powered by the newest WebEx technology, FusionWorks with WebEx has built-in security and is made to fit diverse business environments and workstyles.
Our latest integration combines FusionWorks Pro with Microsoft Teams, and it extends beyond the company’s internal Microsoft ecosystem, converting Teams into a full-featured cloud PBX. In addition to scalable pricing and 24/7 support, customers gain access to some impressive features:
- Flexibility and mobility to make and receive external phone calls directly with Teams from any device, with each user having their own DID
- Auto attendants to enable digital engagement, route calls more efficiently, and reduce spam
- Advanced call forwarding that enables mobility and ensures employees never miss a call
- Queues that increase visibility and efficiency so businesses can grow sales and avoid lost opportunities
- Resilience to continue to make and receive calls using a physical desk phone, cellular phone, or a web-based dialer in the event Microsoft Teams is down. This is possible as Fusion Connect’s voice platform works in parallel with Microsoft Teams.
FusionWorks Pro with Microsoft Teams works across devices to give employees access to traditional phone service functionality. It’s hosted in three data centers for built-in redundancy, enabling business continuity and disaster recovery.
I’m happy to be part of a team that is so dedicated to the success of our partners, and we know that delivering innovative, proven products and services is one of the keys to ensuring that success.
Fusion Connect enables enterprises to be connected, stay protected, and accelerate their business from anywhere. To learn more visit www.fusionconnect.com
Diane Frazzetta leads the East region channel sales team, with a focus on expanding the Fusion Connect footprint by providing a seamless sales experience for partners. She has a long history in channel sales with companies like LogMeIn and Intelisys where she successfully steered the growth of regional channel sales. Diane is dedicated to building a solid channel partner team at Fusion Connect and invites you to find her on LinkedIn.