New Look, Better Performance
Welcome to WomenintheChannel.org, our new website. This project has been a long time coming, and we’re excited to launch before our event next week in Las Vegas!
What’s new? Here are a few highlights:
- New domain – .org instead of .com
- Mobile optimized design
- Easier Membership signup process
- Payment directly on the website with HTTP Secure
- New backend with auto-renewal and better membership tracking (for scale)
- Member Resources section & Member News section
- My Account management
- Integration with MailChimp so we can easily email our members
- Improved speed & reliability
I’d like to thank in particular Brittney Weldon of Telecom Brokers for her talented work on the website and ongoing dedication to the Web Committee. We’re a small committee with big goals and bigger strides. If you’re interested in learning about how to build and manage a website, join us! Just email me at email@example.com.
And in case you’d like to reminisce, here’s a picture of our old site. Onwards & upwards!