Channel leaders Jasmina Muller and Lori Graber Tapped by ACW Membership to Join the 2020 Leadership Team
SANTA ANA, Calif., January 15, 2020 – Alliance of Channel Women, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female channel leaders in technology, announced today that two new directors have been elected by the ACW membership to serve on the ACW Board.
“We’re excited that Jasmina and Lori are joining the ACW Board of Directors,” said Amy Bailey, President of ACW. “Both women have been active ACW members and committee leaders, and we look forward to leveraging their energy and ideas to deliver on our ambitious growth goals in 2020 and beyond.”
Muller is an accomplished channel executive with more than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. Before recently accepting her current position at Everbridge, she held sales and channel leadership positions at 8×8 and CenturyLink Business. Muller has been an active member of ACW for three years and served on the organization’s Sponsorship Committee, which she chairs in 2020.
Graber is a seasoned industry executive with more than 12 years of experience in client services, operations and sales management. She recently accepted a new position as manager of sales operations at Telesystem. Prior to that, she worked at NetCarrier in several different capacities, quickly rising through the ranks from staff accountant to client services coordinator and eventually director of sales operations. Graber has been an active member of ACW for five years, serving on the Events Planning and Membership Committees. She chairs the Membership Committee in 2020.
Muller and Graber join existing ACW Board Members, including the newly appointed president and vice president:
- Amy Bailey, Vice President of Marketing at Telarus, and ACW’s new President
- Cassie Jeppson, Director of North America Channel Programs at Lenovo, and ACW Vice President, Secretary and Tech Committee Chair
- Raquel Wiley, Senior Channel Marketing Manager for TPx, and ACW Treasurer
- Michelle Kadlacek, Vice President of the Enterprise Partner Program at Spectrum, and ACW Awards Committee Chair
- Carrie Ferrero, Sales Engineer at Connected2Fiber and ACW Education Committee Chair
- Lisa Miller, President, Wholesale, Indirect and Alliances for CenturyLink, and ACW Mentoring Committee Chair
- Penny Thurnau, Vice President – Strategic Alliances for Powernet, and ACW Local Chapters Committee Chair
ACW also recognizes the outstanding service of the outgoing leaders — Stacy Conrad, Director Channel Sales – Southeast at TPx, and Rebecca Rosen, Vice President of Marketing at Broadvoice, who served as ACW’s president and vice president, respectively, for the past two years.
“We are very grateful to Stacy and Rebecca for their leadership,” said Bailey. “Their efforts, enthusiasm and advocacy have been vital to ACW’s mission and growth.”
About the Alliance of Channel Women
Founded in 2010, the Alliance of Channel Women (formerly Women in the Channel) is a not-for-profit organization of women in the indirect sales channel of the telecom and IT industry. The Alliance of Channel Women brings us together to empower and advance women’s careers and leadership roles in the technology channel through education, community, advocacy and opportunities for personal growth. To learn more and to become a member, please visit www.allianceofchannelwomen.org.