Alliance of Channel Women was formed in 2011 over dinner at a Channel Partners show when co-founders Nancy Ridge and Jan Sarro began discussing how few women there were in leadership, ownership or revenue generating roles. Many of the IT groups for women they had both experienced were focused on women in purely technical roles and they hadn’t responded to or related with women in the channel who must generate revenue every month for their businesses or their companies.
Expanding the conversation that night to include Karin Fields and Stacy Conrad, they all agreed that rather than see each other as competitors (which technically, some of them were…) they could choose to collaborate. And it began that very night! Not only was Alliance of Channel Women born, but new business relationships between unlikely prospects began. Join today and discover opportunities and relationships you never dreamed of!
- President, Alliance of Channel Women
- VP Channel Sales, Fusion
- Vice President, Alliance of Channel Women
- Vice President of Marketing, Broadvoice
- Secretary, Alliance of Channel Women
- Vice President Channel Sales | Onsip
- Sponsorship Committee Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- Vice President of Marketing | Telarus, LLC
- Communications Committee Co-Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- Director of Marketing | CNSG
- Vice President, Enterprise Channel Partner Program, Spectrum
- Awards Committee Chair
- Events Planning Committee Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- Senior Channel Marketing Manager, TPx