Alliance of Channel Women was formed in 2011 over dinner at a Channel Partners show when co-founders Nancy Ridge and Jan Sarro began discussing how few women there were in leadership, ownership or revenue generating roles. Many of the IT groups for women they had both experienced were focused on women in purely technical roles and they hadn’t responded to or related with women in the channel who must generate revenue every month for their businesses or their companies.
Expanding the conversation that night to include Karin Fields and Stacy Conrad, they all agreed that rather than see each other as competitors (which technically, some of them were…) they could choose to collaborate. And it began that very night! Not only was Alliance of Channel Women born, but new business relationships between unlikely prospects began. Join today and discover opportunities and relationships you never dreamed of!
- Awards Committee Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- Vice President, Enterprise Channel Partner Program, Spectrum
- Sponsorship Committee Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- Vice President of North American Channel, Everbridge
- Treasurer, Alliance of Channel Women
- Senior Channel Marketing Manager, TPx
- President, Alliance of Channel Women
- Vice President of Marketing, Telarus
- Mentoring Committee Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- President, Wholesale, Indirect and Alliance, CenturyLink
- Education Committee Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- Sales Engineer, Connected2Fiber
- Vice President and Secretary, Alliance of Channel Women
- Director of North America Channel Programs, Lenovo
- Membership Committee Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- Manger of Sales Operations, Telesystem
- Local Chapters Committee Chair, Alliance of Channel Women
- Vice President of Strategic Alliances, Powernet Co.