Winners to Be Recognized at WiCConnect Austin, September 25 during Channel Partners Evolution
SANTA ANA, Calif.,– Women in the Channel (WiC), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the technology channel, announced today the finalists for the inaugural WiC LEAD Award, a new initiative to recognize exceptional women in the channel.
Winners will be honored at a ceremony during the 14th Women in the Channel WiCConnect Networking Event, from 5-8 p.m., September 25, in Austin during Channel Partners Evolution.
Finalists, listed in alphabetical order, include:
- Tiffani Bova, Global, Customer Growth and Innovation Evangelist, Salesforce
- Theresa Caragol, CEO, Achieve Unite
- Karin Fields, CEO/COO, MicroCorp
- Shaquille Fontenot, Director of Marketing, CNSG
- Tina Gravel, Senior Vice President of Global Channels, Cyxtera
- Michelle Ragusa McBain, Customer and Partner Segment Operations Manager, Cisco
- Tracie Orisko, President, Managed Sales Pros
- Jo Peterson, Vice President – Cloud Services, Clarify360
- Tina Smith, Global Director of CenturyLink Alliances Marketing, CenturyLink
- Angie Tocco, Co-founder, LanYap Networks
- Meg Toups, CEO, BlueSky IT Partners
- Dalyn Wertz, Executive Director – Indirect Channel Management, Comcast
“Congratulations to our finalists. Their leadership, innovation, support, mentorship and advocacy for women in the channel is remarkable,” said WiC President Hilary Gadda, director of national channel development for TPx. “We are thrilled to have such an impressive roster of accomplished female channel leaders to recognize as our inaugural recipients for the LEAD Award.”
Finalists were selected by the WIC Board of Directors from nominees submitted via online application between August 15-31, 2017. Winners were selected based on the results of an online ballot of the official WIC Membership between September 13-15, 2017.
WiC members were asked to vote for up to three finalist who best represent the criteria for the WiC LEAD Award:
- Leadership in the channel
- Innovation in the channel
- Support for women in the channel
- Advocacy for women in the channel
- Mentorship of women in the channel
The WiC LEAD Award will be presented annually to celebrate women who are courageous, creative, collaborative, connected and confident in advancing channel careers. It also seeks to inspire other channel women to follow their lead.