More than a dozen members of Women in the Channel, including our President Hilary Gadda, were named to the prestigious CRN 2016 Women of the Channel list, which was announced last month.
The women executives who comprise this annual list span the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. Each is recognized for her outstanding leadership, vision, and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation. CRN editors select the Women of the Channel honorees on the basis of their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel.
Congratulations to the following WiC Members who were named to the 2016 list (in alphabetical order):
- Cassandra Anderson, Director of Channel Sales, Crexendo
- Meredith Caram, Executive Director of Strategic Reach, AT&T Partner Exchange (Also named to an Up-and-Comer)
- Karin Fields, CEO, COO and Co-owner, MicroCorp
- Hilary Gadda, Director, Telepartner Program, TelePacific Communications
- Laurie Harvey, Director, Partner Marketing and Programs, NaviSite (Also a CRN Power 100 Vendor)
- Alison Haynes, Vice President, Marketing and Partner Programs, IntelePeer
- Barbara Huelskamp, Vice President of Worldwide Channels, MobileIron (Also a CRN Power 100 Vendor)
- Michelle Kadlacek, Senior Director, Channel Partner Program, Time Warner Cable Business Class
- Jo Peterson, Vice President, Cloud Solutions, Clarify360
- Tamara Prazak, Senior Manager, Channel Strategy and Marketing, ViaWest
- Angie Reif-Tocco, Co-founder, LanYap Networks
- Penny Thurnau, Director, Network and Carrier Services, Powernet
- Jeni Weinstein, Director of Sales, WTG (Also a CRN Power 100 Vendor)