3 ACW Members Recognized at ACWConnect Live! Philadelphia, Oct. 9, at Channel Partners Evolution
SANTA ANA, Calif., October 31, 2018 — Alliance of Channel Women (ACW), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the technology channel, congratulates the 2018 winners of the ACW LEAD Award, an award and initiative designed to recognize exceptional female channel leaders.
Three winners were honored at a ceremony during the 16th Alliance of Channel Women ACWConnect Live! event on October 9 in Philadelphia during Channel Partners Evolution.
LEAD Award winners, in alphabetical order by last name, include:
- Lisa Del Real, Associate Vice President of Global Channel Programs & Operations, RingCentral
- Lisa Miller, President, Wholesale, Indirect & Alliances, CenturyLink
- Christine Sanni, Channel Manager, Mid-Atlantic South Region, Intelisys
“The ACW LEAD Awards were designed to give the channel community and the ACW membership an opportunity to acknowledge and uplift courageous, creative, collaborative, connected, and confident female peers who contribute to the continuous growth and support of women in the channel,” said Michelle Kadlacek, Chair of the ACW Awards Committee and Vice President, Enterprise Partner Program, Spectrum. “The winners and nominees are all undeniably impactful women in our industry. The second-year winners are great representatives for our organization and will continue to encourage women to elevate and support one another for the long haul.”
The 2018 ACW LEAD Award winners were chosen from nominations submitted via an online application on. The finalists were determined by the new ACW Awards Committee, chaired by Michelle Kadlacek. The nominees were then voted on, and winners selected by the ACW Board of Directors.
ACW members were asked to nominate candidates who best represent the criteria for the ACW LEAD Award:
- Leadership in the channel
- Innovation in the channel
- Support for women in the channel
- Advocacy for women in the channel
- Mentorship of women in the channel
Winners of the prestigious LEAD award are recipients of:
- Recognition at the ACWConnect Live! Philadelphia event
- A commemorative crystal trophy
- A commemorative photo of the award presentation
- A mention in a joint announcement on the ACW website and newsletter
- A winner profile on the ACW Web blog and newsletter
- Promotion via ACW social media channels
About Alliance of Channel Women
Established in 2010, Alliance of Channel Women is a not-for-profit organization of women who are in leadership, ownership and revenue-generating roles in the indirect sales channel of the telecom and IT industry. ACW brings us together to empower and advance women’s careers and leadership roles in the technology channel. To learn more and to become a member, please visit http://www.allianceofchannelwomen.com