5 ACW Members Recognized at the ACWConnect Live! Event on September 14
ORANGE, CALIF., and ORLANDO – September 14, 2022 – Alliance of Channel Women, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the technology channel, thanks its outstanding volunteers with the sixth annual ACT Awards. Five ACW members were honored at a ceremony during the ACWConnect Live! Event today at the MSP Summit and Channel Partners Leadership Summit at the Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando.
The 2022 ACT Award winners, in alphabetical order by last name, include:
- Ashley Cole Dahling, Senior Channel Sales Manager – Southeast at Fusion Connect and Member of the ACW Events Committee
- Carla Fields, West Region Channel Sales Manager at Cox Communications and Member of the ACW Membership and Events Committees
- Dylan Crawford, Client Success Manager at BuzzTheory and Co-chair of the ACW Sponsorship Committee
- Katherine Desy, Senior Channel Marketing Manager at Black Kite and Co-chair of the ACW Technology Committee
- Michelle Ragusa-McBain, Provider Elevate, Leader for the Global Partner Organization at Cisco and Co-chair of the ACW Local Chapters Committee and Moderator for the South Florida Chapter
“As a community-driven organization, ACW relies on member volunteers for ideas and energy to help drive our programs,” said Michelle Kadlacek, ACW Board Member, Awards Committee Chair and Vice President of Channel Partner Sales, Spectrum Enterprise. “We thank outstanding volunteers Ashley Cole Dahling, Carla Fields, Dylan Crawford, Katherine Desy and Michelle Ragusa-McBain for going above and beyond in supporting this organization and contributing to its success.”
ACT Award winners are selected annually by the ACW Board of Directors based on nominations from ACW Committee chairs.
About the Alliance of Channel Women
Founded in 2010, the Alliance of Channel Women is a not-for-profit organization of women in the indirect sales channel of the telecom and IT industry. The Alliance of Channel Women brings us together to empower and advance women’s careers and leadership roles in the technology channel through education, community, advocacy and opportunities for personal growth. To learn more and to become a member, please visit www.allianceofchannelwomen.org.
BuzzTheory (for ACW)